Salad for diet rich in protein
Chicken Breast Salad
with Honey Ginger Yogurt Dressing
On top of protein-rich chicken breast, dressing made of sour sweet orange,
bitter ginger and wine vinegar is poured to create a perfect healthy salad for diet!
Ingredients [for 1 person 10min ]
onion slice 1/2
fermentated yogurt 150g
a teaspoonful of wine vinegar
a teaspoonful of chopped ginger
a teaspoonful of honey
a teaspoonful of galic powder
1. Put chicken breast in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes and tear them in small pieces.
2. Put vegetable leaves for the salad in cold water and tear them in small pieces.
3. Chop the red onions in fine pieces and orange in small pieces for bite.
4. Place all ingredients in one bowl.
5. Add honey ginger yogurt dressing for final touch.